The doggone delightful celebration is back, and it's bound to be out of this world! Join us downtown April 7th for "Bark Side of the Moon," the 6th Annual Barkus on Main Mardi Gras Dog Parade & Block Party, presented by Hounds Lounge Pet Resort & Spa!
This family-friendly event is for the dogs… and their humans!
This year, Barkus on Main is taking inspiration from cosmic wonders as we celebrate the weekend of the 2024 Eclipse. Little Rock is in the path of totality, and we're ready to howl at the moon with our furry friends.
The party is FREE to attend and will feature:
- A Mardi Gras dog parade – with a multitude of prizes for the best dressed doggos
- Live music by Dikki Du & the Zydeco Krewe, an authentic Zydeco Band from southern Louisiana, beer garden, hurricane station, crawfish boil, food trucks and plenty of beads
- Local vendors selling tail-waggin’ wares for both two and four legged attendees
- Kids zone with jump houses, kids dance floor, giant bubbles and face painting
- Super Retriever Series Dock Diving Pool exhibition and competition you do not want to miss!
Where: Downtown Little Rock Creative Corridor (300-700 Blocks of Main Street)
When: Sunday, April 7th from 12–5 p.m.
$25 for one dog or $40 for two dogs. Includes walking in the parade, a tote bag full of items and special offers for you and your dog, and eligibility to win prizes. The parade will begin at 2:30 p.m. at the intersection of 7th and Main, then travel north to 4th and Main.
Please note: The cost to register your pet the day of the event is $30 for one dog, and $45 for two dogs.