Grow your business in a future-forward community. With a tax structure that benefits the business community, we are ready to make your company a success in Downtown Little Rock. Expansion is moving at a record pace and just in the past 3 years alone, we have had more than $ 400 Million in investments in office space, living space, hotels, restaurants, retail locations and more. Here are just a few recent projects:
- $68 million - state-of-the-art renovation and expansion, Robinson Performance Center now a certified LEED Gold building
- $98 million - new Broadway Bridge over the Arkansas River project, winner of “best use of technology” and the E.C Figg Jr medal for signature bridges, recognizing America’s Best Transportation Projects
And many more profitable partnerships…
- $ 15 million Tech Park www.lrtpa.com/
- $ 15M Arcade www.amr-architects.com/arcade-building
- $ 8 M McArthur Apartments www.macarthurcommonslr.com/
- $ 6 M Legions www.therowatlegionvillage.com/
- $5 M Clayton Apartments www.theclaytononscott.com/
- $ 1.7 M 615 Main Street www.cromwell.com/content/615-main
- $ 3 M Dust Bowl/Fassler Hall www.fasslerhall.com/
- $ 10 M Paint Factory www.12starflats.com/
- $ 30 M+ in the Main Street and SOMA areas www.mannlofts.com/
Successful investments of more than $ 2.5 billion tell the story of why we focus so much of our time on business partnerships.
Are you an investor looking to build a hotel, start a restaurant or open a store? Locating in the area could be a profitable investment for the right type of business. By contacting our office, you can get all the info on downtown that you need to develop a business and growth plan. Financing companies. Real estate firms. Demographic statistics. If it relates to Downtown Little Rock, we’re your source. We want YOU to add to the success of downtown.
If you would like to know more about investing in our downtown call the Downtown Little Rock Partnership at 501.375.0121 or email Gabe Holmstrom, Executive Director - email@example.com