Downtown Little Rock Partnership Public Art Grant Applications Open Now Through May 30
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (March 22, 2022) – Downtown Little Rock Partnership is now offering matching public art grants to our local downtown businesses and property owners. DLRP believes in the power of public art and its ability to positively transform a space and improve communities and is proud to partner with our neighbors to add more color and creativity to downtown.
DLRP Public Art Grant Requirements:
- Artwork created as part of the DLRP Public Art Grant must be accessible to the public and on display for at least three years.
- All proposed renovations must meet Little Rock Planning zoning requirements (501-371-4790).
- Photographs of completed work must be submitted to the DLRP office with the final reimbursement request.
- Each grant awarded will require a one-to-one monetary match from the business and/ or property owner.
How to Apply:
To download the application, click here.
To submit an application, interested parties may:
- Mail application to DLRP, P.O. Box 1937, Little Rock, AR 72203
- Drop off at DLRP, 101 E. Capitol Avenue, Suite 106, Little Rock (Main Street Mall)
- Email to Caroline Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are due by May 30th. If chosen for the grant, projects must be completed by December 31, 2022. This is a competitive grant application process, and funds are limited. Submission of an
application does not guarantee an award.
Downtown Little Rock Partnership is a non-profit, membership-based organization whose mission is to accelerate the success of Downtown Little Rock, through leadership, partnership and initiative, sustaining and growing our vibrant urban core.