At the heart of every successful downtown, you will find thriving businesses. Part of DLRP's mission is to be supportive and offer any assistance we can to help our businesses move forward.
We currently have $5,000 available for distribution through an exterior building improvement mini-grant program. This funding is available annually through DLRP's affiliation with Main Street Arkansas. This funding:
- Is available to our retail and service businesses on or adjacent to Main Street.
- Can be used for exterior improvements such as signs, awnings, exterior painting, etc.
- Requires a match of $1 of DLRP Main Street Arkansas’s funds to $1 of your funds.
- Offers you, free of charge, the availability of the Main Street Arkansas design committee, comprised of architects and local artists for suggestions.
- Projects must meet any zoning requirements.
- All work must be completed/funds spent between July 31, 2020 and February 15, 2021.
Applications must be submitted by either of the following dates: September 15, 2020 or February 15, 2021.
If you want to meet with the design committee prior to completing the application or if you have any questions, please contact DLRP Director of Operations Caroline Brown at (501) 375-0121.
Click here to view the application. These items must be included with submission of the application:
- An itemized cost estimate of all materials, supplies and labor
- If applicable, a drawing or sample of proposed work to be done
- Current photograph(s) of the building; additional photographs are needed if proposed work site cannot be seen in building photograph(s)
- Receipts for all expenditures and copies of cleared checks must be submitted for final deadline.
Applications should be mailed to DLRP, P.O. Box 1937, Little Rock, AR 72203
or dropped off at DLRP, 101 E. Capitol Avenue, Suite 106, Little Rock, AR (Main Street Mall)
or emailed to Caroline Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org.