Resources for small businesses:
In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, many great resources have been published and shared to help small businesses. So many that it can be overwhelming to know where to begin.
We sifted through the details and organized the highlights for you:
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Frequently Asked Questions (and Answers)
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act: What's in it for Small Businesses?
- The Paycheck Protection Program, part of the CARES Act, prioritizes small businesses and nonprofits to help keep their workers employed. Read about the Paycheck Protection Program here.
- Click here to apply for an Economic Injury Disaster Loan.
- Economic Impact Payments will be issued in the coming weeks. Click here for more details, including who is eligible.
- Interim Guidance from the CDC for Businesses and Employers
- Arkansas Municipal League: Resources for Municipalities
- Little Rock Regional Chamber: Coronavirus Resource Guide
- The U.S. Small Business Administration has three Little Rock locations listed on its Local Assistance Directory. View them here and reach out if you have questions.
- And, as always, don't hesitate to reach out to us (Downtown Little Rock Partnership) if you have questions, need us to get the word out about something for you, or whatever else it may be. We're here for you.